Indiana Health Coverage Programs (Medicaid) offers several health care programs for low income individuals, pregnant women, and children. Covered services may vary depending on the health care program in which you enroll. Coverage may include your physician, hospitalization, prenatal care, emergency care, transportation, dental, vision, chiropractic, mental health and/or prescriptions. Eligibility is based on income/family size, age, medical need or a combination of these factors. The criteria for eligibility determination vary depending on the program.
For more information visit: http://member.indianamedicaid.com/am-i-eligible.aspx
Required information to complete a Medicaid Application
For all the people in your household you will need to know:
- Names and dates of birth
- Social Security Number(s)
- Income from jobs or training
- Benefits you get now (or got in the past) such as Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), veteran’s benefits, child support
- Amount of money in your checking account, savings accounts or other resources you own
- Monthly rent, mortgage payments and utility bills
- Payments for adult or child care
- Health coverage and/or medical benefits you currently have
Where can I apply for Medicaid?
|St. Mary’s Medical Center
||M-F 8-5, Sat & Sun 8-8